29 December 2009

Grr to Apple! Grr I say!!




























I am rather annoyed with Apple. First off when i switched over to Windows 7 ALL the songs i downloaded off of Itunes got messed up causing the titles of each song to be "Download"

To top it off Itunes has no idea how to do a simple fix. I have to go into each individual file and go to it's properties and change the songs... one... by one.


To top it all off because Itunes is owned by the Taliban they have made the new downloads annoying. Turns out that with every album you buy there will be one or two random songs of their choosing that they will stash away from the rest of your music and rename it "download' so that you can't put it on phone manually.

So my friends... Grr to Apple! Grr I say!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that's not good at all! Have you ever backed everything up? That would make me want to clean my iTunes out and reload everything from my external backup. I'm sorry - and here I wanted Windows 7.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have vista? cuz if u do then you do want 7. I love 7 actually. of course i do a lot of stuff that is heavy on this computer and vista simply couldn't handle it

    ReplyDelete